This model is composed of an Armenian cross in relief in the center.
The first "Armenian crosses" date from the 9th century.
Beyond a cultural representation, the Armenian cross is a tree of life.
We designed and crafted this one in our workshops to make it unique to your finger.
- Finishing : silver plated and gold plated
- Dimension of the ring : width 2.2 cm.
- Size : ring adjustable to your finger.
- Small Hay Cross gift bag included
- In everyday life, take care of your jewelry by protecting it from toxic substances, such as perfume, creams, chlorine or salt.
- Our jewelry likes to be pampered, so take care of it so that it will stay with you as long as possible.