Ring Hay Cross "Cross"
This model is composed of an openwork Armenian cross engraved in the center.
The first "Armenian crosses" date from the 9th century. Beyond a cultural representation, the Armenian cross is a tree of life.
We have designed and made this one in our workshops so that it is unique to your finger.
- Finish : silver plated, gold plated, rose gold plated and ruthénium (black)
- Dimension of the ring : width 1.2 cm.
- Size : ring adjustable to your finger.
- Small Hay Cross gift bag included
- In everyday life, take care of your jewelry by protecting it from toxic substances, such as perfume, creams, chlorine or salt.
- Our jewelry likes to be pampered, so take care of it so that it will stay with you as long as possible.