Ring Hay Cross "Azade"
This model is composed of an openwork Armenian cross engraved in the center with a curb chain on both sides.
The first "Armenian crosses" date from the 9th century. Beyond a cultural representation, the Armenian cross is a tree of life.
We designed and made this one in our workshops to make it unique to your finger.
- Finishing : silver plated, gold plated and rose gold plated.
- Dimension of the ring : width 1.8 cm.
- Size : Ring adjustable to your finger.
- Small Hay Cross gift bag included
- In everyday life, take care of your jewelry by protecting it from toxic substances, such as perfume, creams, chlorine or salt.
- Our jewelry likes to be pampered, so take care of it so that it will stay with you as long as possible.