Cord Bracelet "Pomegranate"
This model is composed of an oval medal with the symbol "NOUR" which means "pomegranate" (the fruit) in Armenian.
It is the emblem of our country, "Armenia", independent since 1991.
The locals even claim that this fruit sums up the history and geography of their nation: a bit stark on the outside, but so rich on the inside.
- Finish: gold and silver plated.
- Medal size: 1.4 x 1.1 cm
- Adjustable polyester cord.
- Small Hay Cross gift bag included
- In everyday life, take care of your jewelry by protecting it from toxic substances, such as perfume, creams, chlorine or salt.
- Our jewelry likes to be pampered, so take care of it so that it will stay with you as long as possible.