Ring Dadig Babig "Djanik
This model consists of an engraved plate "Dadik y Papik" which means "grandfather" and "grandmother" in Armenian.
The name of the statue in Armenian is "Menk' enk' mer sarerě".
It is also known as "Dadik y Papik" in Eastern Armenian and "Mamig yev Babig" in Western Armenian.
- Finish: silver plated, gold plated, aged silver plated.
- Ring size: width 1 cm in the center and 0.5 on the ends.
- Size: adjustable model
- Small Hay Cross gift bag included
- In everyday life, take care of your jewelry by protecting it from toxic substances, such as perfume, creams, chlorine or salt.
- Our jewelry likes to be pampered, so take care of it so that it will stay with you as long as possible.