Cord Bracelet "Djanik"
This model features the "Dadik y Papik" structure located in Stepanakert, the capital of Nagorno-Karabakh, which means "grandfather" and "grandmother" in Armenian.
Designed in our workshops, it adjusts to your wrist with sliding knots.
- Finish: silver-plated, gold-plated, aged silver-plated.
- Plate dimensions: 2 cm
- Adjustable polyester cord.
- Small Hay Cross gift bag included
- In everyday life, take care of your jewelry by protecting it from toxic substances such as perfume, creams, chlorine or salt.
- Our jewels like to be pampered, so take good care of them so that they stay with you for as long as possible.