Ring Forget-me-not "Charms"
This model is composed of a flower called "MYOSOTIS" hanging like a charm.
It is because it expresses the notion of "eternal remembrance" that the forget-me-not flower was chosen to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Armenian genocide.
Also known as "don't forget me", this flower symbolizes in many ways the history of the Armenian diaspora.
We have designed and made this one in our workshop so that it is unique to your finger.
- Finish: silver plated, gold plated
- Dimension of the ring: width 1 cm.
- Size: ring adjustable to your finger.
- Small Hay Cross gift bag included
- In everyday life, take care of your jewelry by protecting it from toxic substances, such as perfume, creams, chlorine or salt.
- Our jewelry likes to be pampered, so take care of it so that it will stay with you as long as possible.